posted Sep 2, 2010, 9:57 AM by David Larson
- Father David has approved the Communications & Marketing Committee's recommended Facebook guidelines. These guidelines are based on a draft set of guideline from the Diocese. Click here to view the guidelines.
- Please let Chuck Rizzo know if you would like any items posted to the Facebook.
- If you have a personal Facebook page:
- It is important that you have the proper privacy settings. Click here for the recommended privacy settings for any staff member that has a personal Facebook page.
- Diocese guidelines does not allow you to use your personal Facebook page for work or ministry-related purposes. This includes “friending” students from your personal profile while the professional relationship of teacher/minister-student exists.
- Please become a fan of St Mark's facebook page
Finally, if you use Twitter, we are automatically send out "tweets" every time the facebook page is updated. Click here to follow on twitter